Zucchini Rice Casserole
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound diced zucchini or yellow squash
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded low-fat cheese
- 1 can no salt corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ pound ground turkey sausage
- 1 can reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large skillet, crumble and brown turkey sausage. When cooked, add peppers, onions and zucchini and cook until soft.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined
- Pour into baking dish. Bake 35-45 minutes or until hot throughout.