Simple Turkey and Dressing
Here is a time-saving take on a classic dish. Whether you use turkey or chicken, this recipe is so good you just may want to serve it year-round. Cheers!
- 1 can reduced sodium-cream of chicken soup
- 1 ⅓ cups nonfat milk
- 2 cups vegetables of choice, cooked, drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, chopped
- 1 6oz-package cornbread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray
- In a 3-quart saucepan heat soup and milk to boiling. Stir frequently.
- Stir in vegetables and turkey (or chicken).
- Remove from heat and add stuffing mix.
- Spoon into casserole. Bake uncovered about 15-20 minutes.