Grilled Chicken with California Blend
- Marinade of choice (recipes below)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
Note: Larger breasts can be cut in half.
- 1 bag of frozen California Blend vegetables
- Place chicken breasts in a glass pan or large plastic bag.
- Prepare marinade of choice and pour over chicken breasts. Let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions.
- Discard marinade and grill chicken 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Insert thermometer into thickest part of chicken breast and continue
cooking until it registers 165°F.
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons frozen
1/2 lime, juiced