- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- ¼ cup salsa (canned)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs, milk, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, mustard, garlic, and salt for 1 minute until eggs are smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into a lightly oiled 9x9x2 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds until warm. Be careful when handling the tortillas. The steam can be hot.
Cut baked egg mixture into 4 equal pieces and roll 1 piece of cooked egg in each tortilla.
Serve each burrito topped with 2 Tablespoons of salsa.