Peachy Chicken Salad
Try this simple chicken salad recipe that's great as a light lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Serve with whole grain bread or crackers and a side of veggies and you have a complete MyPlate meal.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf OR 1 tablespoon fresh dill, snipped
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 15oz. can diced peaches in lite syrup, drained
- Mix together chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, gently mix in the peaches.
- Serve over salad greens.