IRB for Programs
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Procedures and Forms
These tip sheets, articles, University of Arkansas-Fayetteville policy and forms will orient you to the purpose, steps and process for applying for an IRB review at the University of Arkansas - Fayetteville campus.
- UA Fayetteville Policies and Procedures - Protection of Human Subjects in ResearchCooperative Extension faculty are subject to the UA-Fayetteville IRB policy and board. This document provides the policy and procedures.
- Protocol Submissions- Streamlyne SystemIRB protocols must be submitted through the Streamlyne system. Log into Streamlyne using your university ID and password. (NOTE: Scroll down that page to find the protocol submissions information and link.)
- University of Arkansas Determination of Expedited/Exempt Research ChartWebsite with self-guided, step-by-step chart to identify whether or not research might qualify for exempt or expedited status with the UA-Fayetteville Institutional Review Board
- Sample Informed Consent Form to Participate in a Research Study Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of an informed consent form with participants in a research study
- Sample Parental Consent Form for a Minor to Participate in a Research Study Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of a parental informed consent form for use in a research study with minors as subjects
- Sample Child Assent to Participate in Research Form Form that can be used as a guide and template for the development of an informed consent form with minor children for the child's assent to participate in a research study
- Informed Consent Checklist A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services checklist identifying the elements needed for informed consent when conducting research with human subjects.
- U. S. Department of Health & Human Services Policy for Protection of Human Research Subjects Website