Arkansas Master Gardener Program and Finance Resources
Get Master Gardener resources for starting a program and managing program finances.
- Application to join Master Gardener Program
- Arkansas Native Wildflowers
- Garden Photography: Tips for the "Budding" Photographer (PDF)
- CSV file (for online reporting managers)
- Master Gardener Sign Price List
- Master Gardener Store
- Volunteer Agreement & Expectations for Volunteers & Volunteer Groups
Sales Tax Resources
Using the Sales Tax Calculator (PDF)
Taxable Sales by the Master Gardener Group (PDF)
Taxable Sales for the Master Gardener Group by County Extension Office Personnel (PDF)
Record of Sales Report (Excel)
County Sales Tax Report (Excel)
Special Event Information
The Request to Conduct Raffle form is required for each raffle held in your county. This form must be completed and submitted to the Office of CFO at the LRSO at least 10 business days prior to the start of the raffle. Click the link below to download the form.
Download the Request to Conduct Raffle Form
Contact Jessica Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-671-2045 for assistance.
End-of-year Financial Reporting