Arkansas Master Gardener Program and Finance Resources
Get Master Gardener resources for starting a program and managing program finances.
- Arkansas Native Wildflowers
- Garden Photography: Tips for the "Budding" Photographer (PDF)
- CSV file (for online reporting managers)
- Master Gardener Sign Price List
- Master Gardener Store
- Volunteer Agreement & Expectations for Volunteers & Volunteer Groups
Sales Tax Resources
Using the Sales Tax Calculator (PDF)
Taxable Sales by the Master Gardener Group (PDF)
Taxable Sales for the Master Gardener Group by County Extension Office Personnel (PDF)
Record of Sales Report (Excel)
County Sales Tax Report (Excel)
Special Event Information
Special Event Procedures (click for detailed information)
The Request to Conduct Raffle form is required for each raffle held in your county. This form must be completed and submitted to the Office of CFO at the LRSO at least 10 business days prior to the start of the raffle. Visit the club information page on our financial services section to learn more and download the latest forms.
Contact 501-671-2045 for assistance.
End-of-year Financial Reporting