Training for Arkansas Childcare Providers
The Best Care training meets the professional development needs of Arkansas' early childhood professionals by providing 10 hours of verified training annually through the Professional Development Registry (PDR). The areas of emphasis include child development, health, nutrition, and resource management.
Please contact your County Extension Agent ; or for more information about Best Care trainings near you, look on the PDR website.
Best Care topics for 2023 include:
- Body Positivity
- Good Nutrition Counts on Basic Math Skills
- Importance of Immunizations
- Literacy in Early Childhood
- Money as You Grow
- First Steps to Positive Guidance
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Creating Active Classrooms
- Observation Basics for the Classroom
- Professionalism and Ethics