NCCC-212 2022 Meeting
Welcome to the 2022 NCCC 212 Meeting Homepage! The University of Arkansas team hosted the NCCC 212 meeting in Fayetteville, Arkansas on October 26-27th, 2022!
Below you will find the agenda, travel information, meeting minutes, and finalized state reports.
We hope you enjoyed the meeting and we are looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
October 25th, 2022
- Travel day to Fayetteville, AR
- Must provide your own transportation to hotel
- For those flying into XNA, if you are interested in carpooling/sharing rides with others flying in, you can sign up here. You will be contacted with more information on carpooling as we get closer to the meeting!
October 26th, 2022: Don Tyson Center for Agricultural Sciences (DTAS), 1371 W Altheimer Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704
- 7:30 AM: Vans in the front of hotel to transport to DTAS
- 8:00 AM-11:00 AM: Welcome & State Reports Part 1* (bagels and coffee will be provided)
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Small Fruit Germplasm Committee Meeting
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Break or Walking Tour of Campus Farm
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Catered Lunch
- 1:30-3:00 PM: Tour of Arkansas NCPN facility at Cralley-Warren Building and Open House
- 3:00-5:00 PM: State Reports Part II*
- 5:00-6:30 PM: Vertical Wine Tasting and Educational Description of UADA Wines
- 6:30 PM: Transportation provided back to hotel
*Download instructions and template for state reports here
October 27th, 2022: Fruit Research Station, 1749 State Hwy 818, Clarksville, AR 72830
- 7:00-8:30 AM: Drive to Clarksville (transportation will be provided from hotel)
- 8:30-9:00 AM: Arrival & Welcome in Clarksville
- 9:00-11:30 AM: Tour of Fruit Research Station
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM: Catered Lunch (Fat Dawg's BBQ)
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Reflections on a Career in Fruit Breeding-Dr. John Clark
- 1:00-2:30 PM: NCCC-212 Business Meeting
- 2:30-4:00 PM: Return to Fayetteville (transportation will be provided)
- 5:30-9:30 PM: Dr. John Clark Retirement Party (optional): Find more info on the event here!
- Must provide your own transportation to party
October 28th, 2022:
- Travel day home
- Must provide your own transportation to airport
- Recommend flying into Northwest Arkansas National Airport in Bentonville, AR
- A block of rooms have been reserved from October 25-28, 2022 at the Graduate in Fayetteville at a rate of $109/night when you use the group code 221025NCCC
- Deadline to book rooms at group rate is Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Address: 70 North East Ave, Fayetteville AR 72701
- Day 1, October 26: Don Tyson Center for Agricultural Sciences (DTAS), 1371 W Altheimer Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704
- Day 2 October 27: AAES Fruit Research Station (FRS), 1749 State Hwy 818, Clarksville, AR 72830
- Transportation will be provided to and from hotel to meeting venues