Dr. Jackie Lee to Host Pecan Production Webinar Series
Join us for this free, 7-part series hosted by Dr. Jackie Lee, resident director of the University of Arkansas Fruit Research Station. Learn the basics of pecan production with topics such as fertility, pest control, varieties & MORE!
Webinars will be on the second Tuesday of the month (with the exception of July) from May to November of 2021 from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm CST.
- May 11th: Pollination, fertility & pest control
- June 8th: Irrigation management & weed control
- July 12th: Teaching farm & current research
- August 10th: Common pecan problems
- September 14th: Orchard establishment & renovation
- October 12th: Varieties and marketing in Arkansas
- November 9th: Harvest techniques & farm update
Funding for this webinar series is provided by Southern Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education.
For more information or questions, please contact Lizzy Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org